The ECA Advantage
Why Choose ECA Marketing?
- Agent Education – ECA actively partners with industry leaders and top carriers to provide our agents numerous opportunities for product and suitability training, CE courses, cutting edge sales concepts as well as agent forums and academies.
- ECA Partner Discounts – Discounts on several industry programs including; customized mailers, client leads, sales presentations, web design, and continuing education.
- Personal Phone Service – You won’t be blindly sent to a voicemail system. Our phones are personally answered from 8-5 Central daily (8-4 on Friday’s) and your call will be directed as you request. We will do everything possible to put you in contact with the person you wish to speak with. You will never be “dumped” in a voicemail system without your permission.
- Online Contracting – Never complete another contract again! By taking advantage of ECA’s free online system you will never have to fill out a contracting application by hand again. Complete an application online once and add carrier contracts as you need them. Documents are easily uploaded and stored and non-resident license renewals can be efficiently filed. View a humorous demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bt84YkulY&feature=youtu.be
- Individually Assigned Contracting Administrator – Your individually assigned Contracting Administrator is here to help you with all your contracting needs. When a contract is submitted, your license, E&O, Anti-Money Laundering, and direct deposit information are kept on hand through our comprehensive and secure archive system. Simply forward any updated information to us and we will update the carriers. The advantage to keeping this information on file not only applies to new submitted contracts but as carriers request these documents we will have them readily available.
- Online Term Applications – ECA Marketing is an industry leader in innovations. We offer a true, paperless application process that makes your term life insurance business exceptionally efficient. This process drastically reduces the turnaround time and issues your cases quickly
- New Business Processing – We are proactive with your business. Send your application to us and we’ll do the rest. Let us focus on the back-office administration so you don’t have to. We will check for missing requirements or errors made on paperwork before it is submitted to the carrier to help speed up the process. We will track your business until it is issued. Because of our high premium volume, we are premier partners with many of our carriers and are set up with special teams and dedicated points of contact in underwriting and new business. We will update you with case status based on your preferred method of communication; memo’s, emails, phone calls, etc.
- Policy Status – Through ECA’s website you will be able to view your cases that are processed through our ECA office. Information such as client name, policy information, policy numbers, and follow up comments can be viewed. You may also inquire directly with your case manager through email or a phone call regarding your cases and follow ups.
- ECA’s exclusive “App” for a Life App – Writing term insurance has never been easier. Download our exclusive “App” where you will be able to quote the best term rates available, complete a short client questionnaire, submit it, and you’re done. We will take it from there and you’ll be on your way to your next sales appointment.
- SPIA Quoting – Save time and money by going to our central exchange to get accurate SPIA quotes instantly.
- Programs – Along with products from over 50 carriers and superior back-office support, we offer sales systems and programs that will help get you in front of more prospects and ultimately increase your sales. Read more about our programs!
- Case Design – Our experienced sales team is well versed in most individual and business planning concepts and are ready to research and deliver your made-to-order case designs.
- 25 Plus Experienced Annuity and Life Sales Consultants – As an ECA agent you will have a dedicated annuity and life sales consultant that will get to know you and your business practice. By personally knowing you and your business, your sales consultant will be able to provide you the best programs, systems, carriers, and products that will help grow your business.
- Underwriting Assistance – You also have access to our own in-house underwriter to help with risk assessment and other unique underwriting challenges.
Fixed AnnuitiesECA Marketing provides annuity products for 9,000 independent agents nationwide and provides the fixed annuity platform for all NFP companies.
Additionally, ECA Marketing works with several national producer groups. We provide them with administrative and back-office support for over 40 carriers. Our reputation and service model places us as one of the industry’s leaders.
ECA Marketing provides each agent with an individual sales consultant. These sales consultants are part of a team which in turn are a resource for sales ideas and timely communication of industry trends, sales promotions, and the introduction of new hot products.
Our annuity administrative staff will process and overnight your business directly to companies, track 1035 exchanges and transfers, and act as troubleshooters when necessary.
► View Annuity Carriers
► Concepts and Products:
|Annuity Planning Concepts
Life InsuranceECA Marketing specializes in Premium Financing, Business Markets, Estate Planning/Wealth Transfer Concepts, Infinite Banking, and all traditional life insurance.
As an ECA agent, you have “The Power of NFP” behind you. NFP is one of the largest distributors of life insurance in the U.S. with annual target premium of $600 Million. We provide you with NFP dedicated carrier reps, staff support and underwriters. With over 40 Life Insurance Carriers to choose from, you are always working with some of the most competitive carriers and products for your clients’ needs. Our reputation and service model places us as one of the industry’s leaders.
ECA agents have a dedicated life marketing consultant team trained to assist you in advanced case design and implementation. They will personally work with you and your clients to provide solutions for each unique situation.
►View Life Insurance Carriers
► Concepts and Products
|Business Planning Concepts
||Individual Planning Concepts
||Life Insurance Products